Hello, web developers!
We’d like to get a sense of the development tools you’re using with Resin and what tools you’d like to use with Resin. If you could post your thoughts, we’d appreciate it and will try to incorporate your ideas into our upcoming development efforts. There are a few framing questions below, but please feel free to comment on any other development issues that we’ve missed:
- Do you use an IDE when developing with Resin? Which one?
- If you use Eclipse, do you use the plugin from http://caucho.com/eclipse?
- If you didn’t know about the Resin eclipse plugin, where do you expect to find it? (e.g. on our webpage, in the Eclipse update system, etc.)
- Do you use other tools such as Maven to develop with Resin?
- If you use Maven or some other command line tool, what plugins and/or features would you like to see from Resin?
- Do you deploy to Resin in production directly from an IDE or command line tool? If not, is that a desirable feature?
You can also reply to this related topic on our forums and/or take the poll there.