Woohoo! I’m pretty excited about this one. There are so many new cool features. Here’s the list:
- Resin IoC - Fully WebBeans (JSR-299) compliant IoC container
- Embedded Resin - Use Resin in an existing application or within a unit testing framework like JUnit.
- Support for gobs of 3rd-party packages: Maven2, Ivy, Mule, Struts2, CXF, Wicket, and more!
- Lots of updates to security, including an update to the authenticator configuration
- Exposure of the Resin JMS queues as BlockingQueues
- Watchdog updates
- Security updates
- Resin remoting
Wow… there are a lot of features there. I was going to write a bigger entry to cover everything, but I think now that it would be better if I split it up. Over the next few days, I’ll be writing more in depth entries about each of these features. It’ll probably take a week…